- “4 November 2016” from The Daybooks at Dusie Advent Calendar (Dec. 15)
- “5 June 2016” from The Daybooks at Open Letters Monthly (Feb. 1)
- Excerpts from two recent visual poetry projects, Glazed Glitter and Reading the Illegible, in Poets & Artists Issue 80: Formation, which corresponded with the Formation show at the Bernarducci Meisel Gallery. You can buy originals from the GG and RTI sets at the Poets & Artists Gallery.
- “Agape in the Southland: Erasure Responses to the Election,” an essay on teaching erasure poetry and writing Glazed Glitter in the week following the 2016 Presidential election, in Essay Press‘s Radio: 11.8.16.
Talks, Performances, and Lessons:
- Read at the Mark Allen Everett Reading Series in Norman, OK and taught poetry workshops at two schools there. One of the results was Masquerade in OK, a massive collaborative erasure poem by three creative writing classes as Norman High School, Norman North High School, and Indian Springs School (over 70 high school students).
- Gave a talk at Berl’s Brooklyn Poetry Shop about Coven Press and Magic through the Tiny Talks Series (curated by Becca Klaver). Here is the script.
Indian Springs School stuff:
- The Spring 2017 schedule for the Indian Springs School Visiting Writers Series
- New Wilderness Literature class co-taught with Lisa Balazs